The Far-Fallen Apple

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Important Question

As some of you know, I am working on a book entitled How to Survive High School: For Christian Girls. I am hoping to have a chapter dedicated to the advice and testimonies of guys and girls of all ages. If you would be willing to have your testimony included you can email that to me at emma_scandalous@hotmail.com. However, I do have a question I would like everyone to answer (you can post your answer in the comments).

What is the one thing you wish you had known when you started high school?

My answer: Things may seem like the end of the world, but life goes on.

1 Comments:

  • I would have loved for someone to tell me to: live free and love freely, never be ashamed of who you are in Christ but dont let people put you in the "Christian box" you can still have "good clean fun" and it can be legitimately fun. Dont waste high school trying not to waste highschool. Live one day at a time with an understanding of God's will for your life and be willing to sacrifice yourself for those around you. Stand up, chin up, Jesus loves you!

    By Blogger fatboy2279, At June 17, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home