The Far-Fallen Apple

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hopeless

I'm sitting here with nothing to say, so why do I continue typing? I never had anything to say, so why did they even listen? Maybe I'm going insane. Maybe I've always been. I never deserved his attention. Maybe that's why I never got it. Maybe I am insane. I can't bring myself to believe that people care. Maybe that's why I feel alone. Maybe I've always been. I told you I had nothing to say, so why are you still reading? Maybe I am insane. Maybe.

Maybe God's actually listening. Maybe no one hears these cries. Maybe the phone disconnected. Maybe I disconnected myself. Maybe I did years ago.

I wish I could put into words the way I feel when he says he loves me. I wish I could do something other than cry. I wish I could feel less hopeless.

Maybe it's more than coincidence that the words of my daily email always seem to ft perfectly with last night's prayer. Maybe He is listening. Are You listening?

2 Comments:

  • emma, you do deserve it. I love you, and you cant feel hopeless. god is here, god is there, god is everywhere. I love you, and i wish i could put how i feel when you say that to me into words. It's impossible to capture a feeling in mere words though. you deserve my attention and you have it.

    By Blogger David, At June 18, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

  • EM.. u are as I, and never,ever forget who we are......

    we are all Gods Children

    with love
    Rep

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At July 16, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home