The Far-Fallen Apple

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My life. My love. Not yours.

So sick of people pretending they care. We're not friends. You're a stupid skank-whore. Let me remind you two, you left us. We're happy so you know what fuck you both. (Sorry for the language, trust me I'm censoring myself.) So much for the "I want to be alone" and "It has nothing to do with her." That's why she's calling me from your phone at 10:00pm. That's why her message said I can reach her at your phone. I'm so sick of both of you. Just leave me alone.

Last night, I fell, hard. Last night, I sincerely smiled for the first time in a while. Last night, it all made sense. I meant it when I said "I'm yours." Nothing's changing that. Let them say what they say. Baby, I'm yours.

Moving on. Going. Going.
Gone.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home