The Far-Fallen Apple

Monday, October 6, 2008

It's amazing.

I have been amazed over and over this past week with the people and kind words God has brought into my life over the past week. Everything from the perfectly timed text message from the woman I babysit for. An email from a woman I barely know, with words I needed to hear. Messages from people that are slowly becoming friends. A sly comment by my boss. And running into people I had nearly forgetten that have done nothing the past few days but put a smile on my face. I'm not just okay. I am thriving. I am making a life for myself with the foundations in faith. I may not be a by-the-book Christian, but I love my God. I have a thriving relationship with Him. He has proved Himself true time and time again. Now it's my turn!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home