The Far-Fallen Apple

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Positive Post Tuesday

Remind me not to read my ex's blogs about me being abusive and terrible before having to write a positive post. This is going to be tough.

Well, the sweetest thing ever was done for me today, after a morning a terrible fighting. Steven was late picking me up from school because he was "running errands." I didn't mind, i had ran into an old friend and was enjoying conversation. Steven picks me up and mentions he forgot his wallet at my house, we would have to go grab that before we could get lunch. I get home and walk outside to talk to my mom. Then I remembered we were just stopping by to grab his wallet and my shoes. So I open the door to my room and on my bed are rose petals and all my favorites from Dai Bai Dang, on my desk are flowers and two little things of ice cream. It was so sweet. It was just really nice to know that even though I'm a terrible girlfriend, I'm not impossible to love. I seriously had the biggest smile in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home