The Far-Fallen Apple

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Denny // Grey's Anatomy

So, because I know I'm going to be emotional and edgy for the next few days, I figured I should explain why. On Grey's Anatomy is this woman named Izzie. Izzie is me. We are similar on so many levels. Well, she met this patient named Denny and they fell in love. It was amazing. Well, then out of nowhere, Denny died. It was Ian all over again. When sh couldn't move off the bathroom floor, I understood. I knew the pain she was feeling. I knew the pain she felt everytime he was mentioned. Denny, Ian, they became the same person to me. Well, Denny's back. It's almost like a ghost of him, but she can touch him, she can talk to him, she can kiss him. It's not fair. I had gotten so far, I hadn't even cried since October 22. But she has Denny back, so where's my Ian?? It's not fair. It's not fair!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home