The Far-Fallen Apple

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In Addition

(No worries Micah, it's still positive.)

Steven and I have spent the past few days looking at apartments and I'm happy to say that we have found one in our budget and that I'm absolutely in love with. It looks like the San Francisco move is working out. He's deciding what he wants to. I support him either way. Oh, and just a little side note: I'll be posting a picture of my ring on my FaceBook. [:) :) :) :)] I am so glad that things are finally working out. I'm beyond happy that God brought someone into my life that I can pray and worship with and also just be happy with. I know things won't always be easy, but with the strength of the Lord, we can make it through anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home