The Far-Fallen Apple

Friday, November 7, 2008

Pen to Paper

You know how it feels when your on a swing and you get that one great push that makes you feel like your on the top of the world, or like you might go right over the pole? You know that rush of blood when you feel her lips touch yours? You know that surge of adrenaline when you step one foot over the edge and prepare for the biggest jump of your life?

That's the feeling I get everytime I put this pen to paper. My veins flow into my words, becoming one with every glide upon the surface. I know how to hit where it hurts. I know how to make it softer than your skin. This is it for me. This is the place where everything melts away. This is how I will spend my life.

Journalism. Novels. A blog here and there.

As long as I'm breathing, I'm writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home