The Far-Fallen Apple

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Positive Post Tuesday

"Prayer is asking God for rain. Faith is bringing an umbrella." Sounds simple, right? Well, I prayed and prayed: "If you can hear me, let it rain." I had an umbrella, I wore a rain coat. Nothing. I was ready to give up. The sky was clear and the moon was lighting my backyard. Then, out of nowhere, it poured. Rain came first, then the clouds. I knew it was my answer. I couldn't believe God had actually answered a prayer. He was listening to me and I was fighting everything within me that screamed "No, he wouldn't do that for you" and fell back into His arms. I kept praying. I prayed for an escape from the stress in my life and He provided a safe way out. I prayed for the safe return of my school binder and recieved a call the next day saying it was found. As Deb's friend would say: "I'm in the zone."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home